Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those are great little guns, I have one myself. Mine followed me home from a pawn shop about a year ago. I went in looking for a rifle or two (guns for projects, preferably). Gal behind the counter showed me the lil' Beretta. I told her I was not wanting another pistol right then, and it was not "calling me name." She held it to her ear and said, "I think you misheard. It's saying, 'Ask for a lower price!'" I think I got it for just under two hundred. It was in great shape mechanically, just had a lot of finish wear. Yours is much nicer to look at. :D Soooo, I wound up with yet another .380 safe queen, but now I have an excuse to hunt me down one in .32 and one in .22LR.

FWIW, back in the late 1980s, one o'my coworkers (who was in uniform at the time) wore a Beretta M-70S as his duty weapon! :eek: Great lil' guns. I'm not sure how to tell the date of manufacture ... just couldn't resist sharing. :rolleyes: I pulled mine out of the safe just to check, though. Which reminds me, I need to order some grips without the thumb rest (not left-hand friendly). I see Midway has some ... hmmm ... [signs off to hail she who bears the checkbook ...]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.