Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This had one bid on it when I came across it last night. Even for what it is, I didn't think it would last long with the BIN. I don't like "AS IS" auctions, and there were some concerns I had regarding the rifle. I didn't buy, but with the price of RC's on the rise, I guess it will make someone a shooter. I just do not come across many bcd 45's, and when I do come across them, it is usually at shows and they look different than this one. No RC "X", but the seller says that is probably what it is.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=172382029

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,652 Posts
The handguard looks like it is longer then it should be?? Stock looks strange too like someone stained it recently. Then again it could be my laptop.
After looking more closely the handguard is not all the way in place at the rear sight. Too bad it has been refinished and had the top proof (maybe) removed

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it does look like the top of the receiver is dented... like a proof had been scrubbed/removed. The S/42 rear sight base/collar also was interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.