Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Baikal MP-654K Makarov CO2 pistol. I've had this for awhile, but just opened up the packaging the other day while cleaning out my closet. Everything looks to be OK. I haven't had a chance to shoot it. Is there any value to it?

·
Registered
226 Posts
You bet there is!!

I have a Baikal MP-654K Makarov CO2 pistol. I've had this for awhile, but just opened up the packaging the other day while cleaning out my closet. Everything looks to be OK. I haven't had a chance to shoot it. Is there any value to it?
I love my CO2 Mak!! It gives me the opportunity to practice trigger pull and sight picture with an almost exact replica of the real thing. Almost exact, you say? Well, it does use the hi-cap grip frame, whereas my CCW Mak is a standard Circle 10 Bulgie model. Plus, it's just loads of fun!!

Another good thing about it is my kids can shoot it and I can infect them with the Mak-virus early on. ;)

Do you have the all blued version or the one with the chromed top-end? I would think the chromed top-end model would bring a little premium. As for value, I haven't seen any BB Maks for sale in quite a while. KY Imports used to list them for about $100, but they've been out of stock for a long time. They are still available oversees and will run about $250 including shipping to the US.

Here is a pic of my BB Makarov.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have the all blued version or the one with the chromed top-end? I would think the chromed top-end model would bring a little premium. As for value, I haven't seen any BB Maks for sale in quite a while. KY Imports used to list them for about $100, but they've been out of stock for a long time. They are still available oversees and will run about $250 including shipping to the US.
As for my Baikal CO2 pistol, it is the blued version. I have been trying to search for any that are currently for sale here in the US, but haven't come up with anything yet.

I have a Bulgy, and it has helped two of my friends become more interested in shooting - they both love it! It really is a fine weapon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My CO2 Mak came with the chromed slide. I'm not sure how many of these are floating around compared to the all blued version but mine is the only one I've ever seen. Perhaps makarov.com had some in the past and I just don't remember.

Mine was imported directly to me from foreign soil (as opposed to coming from a domestic source), so that might have something to do with its perceived rarity.

You might get as much as $150 for the blued version depending on the anxiousness of the buyer. But ain't that always the hang-up? ;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Dang! That sure is a close copy....! Neat.

·
Gold Bullet member
531 Posts
I bought one (all blue) a few years back. I would probably give $100 for another one. Some might pay more. I don't see enough selling to give a definate value.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Baikal MP-654K Special Edition

Guys, I'm trying to find out more about this Makarov CO2 pistol I have. It is the special edition from what I can gather. It has black hard grips, allen screw on bottom for charging the co2 cartridge, and a Serial# on the Frame /slide /and bottom of the magazine.(100620) MFG 2002 I believe. None of the links on the makarov site work to try to find out any additional information. Very few made according to them. Thanks, mglinks

·
Banned
10,843 Posts
Guys, I'm trying to find out more about this Makarov CO2 pistol I have. It is the special edition from what I can gather. It has black hard grips, allen screw on bottom for charging the co2 cartridge, and a Serial# on the Frame /slide /and bottom of the magazine.(100620) MFG 2002 I believe. None of the links on the makarov site work to try to find out any additional information. Very few made according to them. Thanks, mglinks
http://imzcorp.com/en/company/122.html
Manual: http://imzcorp.com/res_en/0_value_10400_192.pdf

·
Registered
2 Posts
makarov.com MP-654K Makarov CO2 pistol

What about a makarov.com MP-654K Makarov CO2 pistol custom one of five produced in gray finish?? At the time I purchased mine, he also had five OD green versions. Can't remember what I paid and makarov.com has been out of biz for a while. Sure wish I would have sent a Bulgy for the custom carry options he was offering.

·
Banned
10,843 Posts
What about a makarov.com MP-654K Makarov CO2 pistol custom one of five produced in gray finish?? At the time I purchased mine, he also had five OD green versions. Can't remember what I paid and makarov.com has been out of biz for a while. Sure wish I would have sent a Bulgy for the custom carry options he was offering.
Camo is the best: http://imzcorp.ru/ru/company/122.html

·
Administrator
7,167 Posts
Wow - I hadn't known about that Hoosier. If I were home I'd buy one. $59!!

·
Administrator
7,167 Posts
That's a nice offer! I'm away for almost a year so please don't go to that length for me.

I wonder if i could pick Jays off my hazelnut trees from my deck with that thing ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts