Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
804 Posts
Applied for mine just before the Hoildays, took 8 weeks. Probably would have been 6 if I had chosen a better time frame. Send them a certified check or money order instead of a credit card, it will speed things up.

·
Silver Bullet Member
804 Posts
They ended up transposing numbers on mine and I got a letter saying my card was declined. Ended up sending a money order thereafter. That probably wasted three weeks or more.
I applied in December, paid with CC and got it in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I reapplied to mine. First they said I was in backround 2 weeks after I sent it. Next week I "didn't pay" when I sent a MO with the app. Then I guess I messed something up on the application I accidentally overlooked, but at the same time was moving to another state. Was able to contact the address change person, they cancelled for the state I left and reapplied payment to the new address in the new state, then a week in the new state I had the hard copy. The person I talked to was very helpful and very nice by email.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.