Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you upload one...I see where you can select the predefined ones but not upload your own...

Love the new board...colors are much better than that stark white!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I didn't see this post before basically asking the same question. It looks like avatars are only allowed from the list. Maybe allowing custom avatars for uploading or by link needs to be turned on (it may only be currently turned on for admins and mods). :confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine doesn't work either, but I also noticed that it also says I'm under the age of 13, which might be why I'm limited. I only found this out while trying to update certain parts of my profile. It said I had to contact the admin so they could change the age. See if it works after that.

·
Copper Bullet member
1,176 Posts
Mine doesn't work either, but I also noticed that it also says I'm under the age of 13, which might be why I'm limited. I only found this out while trying to update certain parts of my profile. It said I had to contact the admin so they could change the age. See if it works after that.
Same with me, my drivers license says I'm 56, but they think I'm under 13, hope to wake up in the morning with a full head of hair.

·
Silver Bullet member
4,753 Posts
Arrrgh. I'm getting the COPPA screen that says it thinks I'm under 13. I tried sending a message to the Webmaster from there. No response yet. Hey! No pictures in signatures?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got the COPPA screen myself. I mod/admin-ed a V-bulletin board myself some time ago. I am still an Admin on a similar board type. It will take them a while to work the bugs out with this many members. Patience grasshopper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts