Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if and where I can obtain 10 round magazines for the vz.58 rifle? For anyone who is interested and has some 10-round magazines, I would be willing to trade one of my 30-round magazines for two 10-round magazines. If you happen to have some send me a PM or email.

Also, is there such a thing as a 20-round magazine for the vz.58 rifle?

Tim

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Does anyone know if and where I can obtain 10 round magazines for the vz.58 rifle? For anyone who is interested and has some 10-round magazines, I would be willing to trade one of my 30-round magazines for two 10-round magazines. If you happen to have some send me a PM or email.

Also, is there such a thing as a 20-round magazine for the vz.58 rifle?

Tim
Here in CZ 10-round and 20-round mags are available for cca 18USD/pc....

Jan

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here in CZ 10-round and 20-round mags are available for cca 18USD/pc....

Jan
Jan,

This is interesting information. I would like to learn how I could obtain a 10-round and 20-round magazine for my vz.58 rifle. Can you please email me directly at [email protected] and we can discuss this matter.

Thanks

Tim...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hate to resurrect an old thread but I came across this trying to find 10rnd double stack vz 58 mags... anyone know where I can pick some up?

·
Silver Bullet member
621 Posts
I got several magazines from Czech Point USA months ago. It was $27 each but is sold out now. Magazine bodies were cut down from surplus. Floor plates, safeties and springs are available as parts. Maybe you can buy a 30-round body and convert it into a 10-round magazine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts