555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Author Topic
Prez1981
Gunboards.Com Silver Star Member

USA
871 Posts
Posted - 11/11/2003 : 4:40:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just purchased an Austro-Hungarian accepted Dreyse in .32 (Wn eagle 17). It is in very nice condition overall with lanyard bar. Does anyone know roughly how many of these were procured?
Thank you,
John

Krag
Gunboards.Com Gold Star Member

3553 Posts
Posted - 11/11/2003 : 5:10:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a very good article on the Dreyse 7.65mm pistol in the SHOTGUN NEWS a couple of months back. Perhaps if you contact them you can get a leftover copy?

I would also repost this message on the "Military Handguns" forum. Must be Dreyse fanatics over there.

"Use up all your ammo and have fun."

Starship Troopers
Robert Heinlein

Edited by - Krag on 11/11/2003 5:11:16 PM

·
Platinum Bullet Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pres1981--do you still have it? I have seen 2 in 17 years of collecting! Very Rare!
dg13

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yup! I've still got it. Did you manage to snag one of the two you saw?

·
Platinum Bullet Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
BOTH

I snagged both. Resold the worst condition. Both were not great! The 2005 price was close to $500 and exc condition--Grips were not like mine at all. I'll post a picture soon.
dg13

1 - 5 of 5 Posts