Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please review this list and if your name appears please contact me so I can upgrade your user status in our patron drive. These members generously donated funds to Gunboards and did not include their user names in the correspondence or on the checks. I would like to make your support known ASAP by upgrading your user patron status please. So contact me ASAP via PM or email so I can get this done. I'm making a big push to get caught up to date this week and am almost there. I have about 35 more to upgrade and we are currently at approx. 60% of our goal. Thank you so much from all of us for your support and vested interest in Gunboards.com

W. Lyon
E. Mount
M. Gleva
H. Gause
C. Marsh
H. Pontious
P. Sluwecko

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have several more memebers I need to track down usernames for-

Lemunn?
J. Zorsch
Risner
E. Fernandez
Parada
Spataro

Please let me know your usernames- PM is fine or email

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More no nick name members who need to PM me with username-

A. Randall
J. Ryan
N. Wellons

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adding to the lost listing-

B Soublle
J. Howell
W. Ough
T. Coutre

Please let me know if your name appears on these lists so proper credit can be made-

·
Silver Bullet Member
1 Posts
Hi Vic....ditto the last post for me as well. I sent a payment via Paypal weeks ago and wonder if it will be recognized? I see my member status/identifier is unchanged) Thanks!

·
Gold Bullet member
2,282 Posts
Same here... I sent a nice payment over a month ago and the bank shows it as cleared on Apr 4th. I tried to PM Vic but his box is full!! LOL:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts