Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to the boards. I can't wait to dig into the different threads and start discovering valuable information but for now I need to find a part. I have a Astra .357 Mag and the cylinder stop broke off. Does anyone know where I can get a new one? Or is another gun manufactures parts would interchange with Astra? I thought maybe a S&W model 27 might be the same but I don't know enough about guns.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Kent

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rural. I tried Bob and have emailed him a couple of times. He does not have the part nor did he know of an interchangable part. I have tried numerous internet parts sites and nobody has the parts. i have found one or two that actually list parts for the Astra .357 Mag but their parts for it are out of stock.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hmmm...well, I just tried Numerics too, and it looks like they are sold out.

If you haven't already, might try posting a WTB message at the top of Gunboards.

The only other thing I can think of is to post on the 9mm Largo board. There are fans of Spanish guns over there and someone might have a spare

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.