Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,944 Posts
I used the term 'hiding' because this one had obviously not been out in the field for too long before being pulled from service. Very sharp lines, good finish and crisp grips. Accessories are no slouches, either! Thanks for showing.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have the mag pouches but the cleaning rod is in the holder on the holster. I should have taken it out for the pics and just forgot to do that. I guess I'll just have to take more pics and include that next time.
I have another Artillery Luger with fine tune adjustable front and rear sites that I'll show next time. The Luger in the pics above does not have the fine tune sites.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
martin08 ---- I submitted two recent threads on military hand guns but they don't show up in the opening title page of "Military Handgun Forum" . After I hit the "submit thread" button the message come up "submitted" but the thread never appears in the title page. Am I doing something wrong ???

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,944 Posts
martin08 ---- I submitted two recent threads on military hand guns but they don't show up in the opening title page of "Military Handgun Forum" . After I hit the "submit thread" button the message come up "submitted" but the thread never appears in the title page. Am I doing something wrong ???
I am not seeing them, either.

I also can't see any similar issues popping up from other members in the System Help or Performance Issues forum.

I really can't tell if you are doing something wrong. I know that you have started threads before, so I don't know what is different?

I can suggest that you use the Test Forum, and try some simple posting to see if it shows up. Here's the link.

http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?36-Test-Forum

And if that doesn't work, let me know and I can take up the issue in the Administrator.

Edit to add: One of your new threads on British Revolvers mysteriously appeared about 1/2 hour after I originally posted this reply. I haven't seen the second one yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.