Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm seeing a guy on the weekend that specializes in British and Australian military manuals. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about armourers manuals. I have know about the 1931 one but are there anymore? Maybe Edward Horton could help, but I believe he is currently facing stalking charges after being caught in some bushes outside of a certain celebrity’s house. Yes we all know the one.

cheers all.
Lachy.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Big Ed has manuals

One small Elle McPherson fetish and the whole world thinks I’m a pervert…………

NOTE: Elle married a Swiss Investment Banker who helped fund the Swiss Yachting team, the Swiss stole the Americas Cup from the New Zealanders, the New Zealanders stole the Americas Cup from the Australians and the Australians stole the Americas Cup from America. :mad:

The Australians (Ozmanics) do not understand my Elle McPherson jokes because no one really gives a rats ass about Yacht racing. (And now Australians think I’m a dirty old man) :(

And now back to manuals, “pervert Ed” has British and Commonwealth small arms manuals dating from the 1931 Instruction for Armourers to manuals from the 1960s. LA1A, Bren, Vickers, Mortars, Lewis Gun, Hotchkiss, Besa, Armourer files, etc, etc.

I wonder “who” the Italians got the Canadian No.4 manual from?????:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
"Americas Cup

and mr horton who the stole the lipton cup(america cup) of the brit's yes the yanks
For 132 years (1851 to 1983), the United States enjoyed the longest winning streak and it became the Americas Cup ;)

I really don’t give a rats ass about Yacht racing, my real interests are Enfield’s and wet T-Shirts :eek:

·
Banned
904 Posts
yes....

the year it was won by the Aussies the yanks just werent quick enough to change the rules in time...I bet heads rolled over that one.... :)

·
Banned
904 Posts
and yes Edward

Please continue to be perverted as much as you like....we all enjoy the wet T shirt pics....just one request though....another girl for a change....blondes perhaps?????

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,535 Posts
Red heads

are like Khyber Pass Enfields, you never know when they are going to blow up! LOL

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Enfield Manuals

Guess what manuals the Italians don’t have at http://www.euroarms.net/EFD/index.htm the old ones are dated 1991

My "new" Enfield Manuals are dated 2002 for the No.4 AND the No.7, they are Data Summary, Equipment Description, First Line Maintenance Instructions, Operating Instructions, Permissive Repair Schedule and Standard Repair Times. (see attachments below)

For Mr.Whiterider your wish is my command, BUT “I changed the rules and added a one in fifteen twist” this photo is just for ewe :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah...I don't know about anyone else but I am not really into basketball...This is a Gun board afterall...

·
Registered
187 Posts
she's one of my favorites too...just something about a woman with a machine gun...now if only I could find one with a enfield...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts