Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect transactions, one after another. Thanks very much!!!

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
This one has your DNA on it for sure. You kept up a well oiled machine, just like it came of the line.

+1, we love little armeny here! :thumbsup:

Glad my old german gal went to a fine member.

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
Those grips are my favorite... the original deals that i have are black bakelite.. that RCs has beatiful correct grips .. love them. Going to miss her, take good care of her for me.

Oh i forgot armen - is this your first p38?

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
MilitaryTorch Great Seller A++++++

A Great find on the 98 and Thank you. Fast shipping and great packaging on top. Looks a lot better once in hand. I love it! Smooth transaction, deal with confidence and more in future.
I send you the link.

Again Thanks!:thumbsup:

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...-2-dust-covers

Best
Armen.​

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
A++++ and more for BerlinerLuebecker
BerlinerLuebecker Great Seller, will do more business for sure. Extra Fast shipping! I love it. Let me know if you find a frog that goes with it.
Merry Christmas!

Armen.​

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
Stopsign32v A+++

Kevin M39 1941 sako came in today, so far Looks great. There were no rust underside. The trigger, like you told me is something else. I will look more closely under daylight. Very happy overall.

Thanks!!! :)

Armen.

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
Armen A++, said he was going to do something and did. Also held a rifle for me that he didn't need to do.. great guy; ethical, honest.. one of the best.

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
Armen A++, said he was going to do something and did. Also held a rifle for me that he didn't need to do.. great guy; ethical, honest.. one of the best.
You're not so bad yourself, let me know what you think. Enjoy:grin:

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
You're not so bad yourself, let me know what you think. Enjoy:grin:

Just took it out in the snowy waste.. put 20 rds through it of light commerical ammo. Dead on, and dead smooth. Of course its not a shooter; but i like to take out all/most of my milsurps out at least once to make sure they function as they should.

·
Gold Bullet Member
4,531 Posts
Just took it out in the snowy waste.. put 20 rds through it of light commerical ammo. Dead on, and dead smooth. Of course its not a shooter; but i like to take out all/most of my milsurps out at least once to make sure they function as they should.
I never shot it, but I think the best attribute is the trigger, some of the best I have seen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts