Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Jack's son I found this site among some of his settings on his computer an thought I would let the folks on here know he passed away the evening of Dec 25th ........ He was very much into his guns an reloading an spending time visiting an sharing information about such with other folks both online an in person ............

Anyone who knew him much will know how excited he could get when talking guns :) ..........if anyone needs to contact us conserning Dad please

email: [email protected]
Subj: Arky Jack

·
Platinum Bullet member
676 Posts
Good evening .
I didn't know your father , but I know what you're going through and how tough it is . Please accept my deepest condolences . Thank you for taking time to post here . I'm sure he had many friends here .

Best regards ,
Mitch English

·
Gold Bullet member
2,674 Posts
I am terribly sorry for your loss. May God bless all of you.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hello:
There doesn't seem to be a whole bunch of posts from Arky Jack, but then again many just like to read and enjoy themselves. I've read a few posts of his and he surely was one of the good guys and a Serviceman too. God's Blessings to all. :)

·
Gold Bullet member
1,542 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.