Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, we've started trickling in for this weekend's annual shoot. Rodent got here first and holds the record for "trickling" ;) I got in yesterday after an 8 hr drive. Nice to get out of Commiefornia for a few days.
Langley (Garfield's Dad) took Rodent & I out for breakfast & it was very tasty. I had eggs benedict with smoked salmon and a Firestone Pale Ale on tap (hey, I'm on vacation!) :)
Didn't take very long to get some funny photos of the Rodent (never does). Also got some shots of Garfield's Dad (look at the expression on his face when Rodent farted in the restuarant). Also Peashooter showed up this morning & is checking out Langleys TT-1 carbine (very nice one)
The last photo is of Jim's beer stash. Has plenty of Alabama goat piss on hand for Rodent, who has been looking for chicken wings since I got here

Attachments

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"; except in this case!:p

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Overalls - the finest & most functional garmet ever devised. I wouldn't ever expect any damn yankee to ever understand. Oh yeah, Jareth - youre still mugly ;)

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,424 Posts
Hey Gang :

Wife got an arm infection on the 13th, spent 10 days and one long surgery at Kaiser Hospital in Fontana. No driving, no work, no lifting, am taking care of her and the home. Missed the Reno, Phoenix, and shootout, maybe next year. Have fun tomorrow.
Vicasoto

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hey Gang :

Wife got an arm infection on the 13th, spent 10 days and one long surgery at Kaiser Hospital in Fontana. No driving, no work, no lifting, am taking care of her and the home. Missed the Reno, Phoenix, and shootout, maybe next year. Have fun tomorrow.
Vicasoto
Sorry to hear about all that Victor, I was looking forward to seeing you again. JH

·
Registered
8,574 Posts
Here Jareth there is a bright side they cover up the "butt crack" when bending over. On the down side he might be "commando" under them thar britches. Now thats funny I don't care who you are.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here Jareth there is a bright side they cover up the "butt crack" when bending over. On the down side he might be "commando" under them thar britches. Now thats funny I don't care who you are.
You must be drinking more than we are - "commando"?

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Figures, a couple of yankees would take this thread in the wrong direction :p

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Atleast now I don't feel so bad about visualizing the members here as grumpy old farts sitting around drinking beer.
Well ya got the old farts drinking beer right but grumpy? Rodent isn't as "regular" as he'd like to be (in more ways than one) so he may qualify as "grumpy". Still, he's fun to pick on.
Yoda, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it. I do hope the Mrs. gets better soon. Take care of ya both.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.