Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
I believe the original quote was;
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those with swords"

Apparently there were enough FOOLS in this country who swallowed the dimocrats lies, hook, line, and sinker.
Guess what, obama did NOT put gas in yo car or pay off yo mortgage.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So true John , There is no free ride. The whole mess is going to cost much more so them Dems can pick up the illegal Mex. vote.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Gonna have to post that up linked on my CCH board. LOL. Funny.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ironic Satire

·
Silver Bullet member
230 Posts
As I see it, if the first instance of Mr. Smith being shot, had the legal CCW owner of the liquor store had been proficient enough to place his shot more accurately, then there would have been no need for the whole scenerio. Mr. Smith would not have been faced with the expensve medical bills, the state would not have been faced with the legal ramifications and Mr. Smiths co-workers would have less competition in the work place. Therefore the state would come out ahead financially if they would provide free marksmanship training for all legitimate business owners. It would cut down on government sponsored medical care as the marksmanship training would be considerably less expensive, and Mr. Smith's co-workers would no longer have to be worried about long painful recuperation periods away from work. As Hamlet stated in Shakespere's story...." 'tis a consumation devoutly to be wished.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Check out any public school and take survey of administrator's and educators' viewpoints on the subject. This 'article' is not too far off of the mark, as absurd as this seems. As an aside, I have worked in 'education' for 25 years. With all of the gang activity, stealing, defiance, and problems going on, I wear my NRA hat to a Board meeting and people think I am a threat. Go figure...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts