Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest flyer they have the m95 with bayonet for $99.95. I've had good luck with SOG in the past and am thinking about ordering one. I used to have a beauty and like a dummy I sold it. I've tried my best to get the guy to sell it back to me and he won't do it. I'm hoping I get a nice one and was wondering if anyone knew what kind of shape they were in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Potential M95 purchases from SOG...

In the latest flyer they have the m95 with bayonet for $99.95. I've had good luck with SOG in the past and am thinking about ordering one. I used to have a beauty and like a dummy I sold it. I've tried my best to get the guy to sell it back to me and he won't do it. I'm hoping I get a nice one and was wondering if anyone knew what kind of shape they were in.
I have not purchased an M95 from SOG; however, I have purchased serveral other weapons from them, and was *very* pleased with what I received. And their "no questions asked full refund incuding shipping to them" warranty is very hard to beat. Now, having said that, I purchased two Turk Mausers from them, that were exactly as advertised, but one had a slightly bent cleaning rod, the other had a firing pin that also was very slightly bent. I called them, and within the next few days had my replacement parts with their apologies. I have dealt with many mail order dealers, and, as of right now, I would have to say they are definately in the top three. Also, as an aside, each sales person I spoke with was cheery and very helpful. I don't know if they are supporters of the the board, but I certainly hope so, if not, I will check and give them a call and tell them of this wonderful forum.

---Makarov Manic

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought from them before and always got great stuff. Thankfully (for me) I ended up getting back my old m95/30 from my friend. It was able to come back home! I still plan to order the bayonet from them...they seem to have the best deal going on them.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would recommend Classic as well. Great folks to deal with.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I too want to see some pictures of the SOG M95's I am looking into purchasing one for my collection before they go up in price. Thanks for starting this thread ab4ka, I don't get a banner from SOG.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Didn't buy form SOG I bought one from J&G Sales. It's a beautiful rifle looks to be unfired from arsenal rebuild. CAI import dot matrix stamp on reciever.Electro pencil serial# on what looks to be new bolt assy. I got the $99 VG and ammo $10 extra. Quick shipping and great rifle for the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts