Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mr. Flashy Pants
7,380 Posts
I couldn't figure it out either. I tried to find it in my internet cache to get it from there and couldn't. I also tried to upload it directly to YouTube from the URL, but I got an error message that YouTube couldn't process the file format. It's an ".asf" file and I looked it up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Systems_Format Read the paragraph under "Codecs". It looks like the whole idea of this file format is to keep people from saving it. I guess you could always record it on the monitor! :eek::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Oh god now he's going to watch himself all nite and try figure out what hat to wear the next time.. :eek:
Only a good southern gentelman looks good in a fedora-I look more like a pimp but then again mines purple.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
:D Your welcome-I love you man

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I was able to download it but can not play it for some reason....

Shipping costs - $7,000-10,000 at least.

·
Mr. Flashy Pants
7,380 Posts
I had the same problem. I downloaded Cruffler's version that he provided a link for but could not play it from my hard drive. I got the same message about not having the right codec. I was able to play it directly from the URL. Weird. Maybe you could get Lemmy or somebody in Finland to contact the station and have them e-mail you a copy of it in some standard format.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts