Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some help and require someone who can read and speak Croatian. I am trying to communicate with an individual on an auction site and I dont think they can speak english.

PM or email me if you can.... thanks in advance for any assistance.

· Silver Bullet member
32,032 Posts
I have a buddy in Zagreb who translates for me, but generally its not time-sensitive stuff.

Have you tried using online dictionaries to try to at least get some communication going?

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Go to Google and on the right of the search field, you see the words "Language Tools" click on it. Cut and paste what the seller wrote into the block "Translate Text" then in the little box on the left below it scroll through the choices and select Croatian, the box on the right should already say English. Then click translate.

This is not fool proof but should translate enough that you'll understand what the person is trying to say to you.

To respond to them type what you want to say into the box in english. Change the languages on the bottom so the left side one says english, and the right side one says Croatian, then click translate and it will translate what you wrote into Croatian. Cut and paste this into your email and send it to the seller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.