Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steinel ammo makes the stuff. I get his and the French Long pistol ammo. Everything is on back order due to buy outs rush.
Wonder what kinda timeline I’m looking at if place an order there

·
Registered
129 Posts
Steinel ammo makes the stuff. I get his and the French Long pistol ammo. Everything is on back order due to buy outs rush.
I've paid and been waiting for going on 3 months now

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Grafs has PPU brass in stock but looks like dies of every brand are sold out everywhere. I used pulled bullets from 7.65 Argentine and 7.62x54r... worked great

·
Registered
169 Posts
I usually make it out of .30-06 but only Military headstamps so it doesn't say "30-06". If I croak, I don't want one of my offspring to pick one up and try to shoot it in the '03 Springfield!

·
Registered
418 Posts
The price is $31 hunting tip or $35 FMJ, but they can not get primers so like everyone, ammo is gone.

At a gun show Norma was $3 per round, $60 a box> total nuts price. No primers at the show. Brass is the easy part, but primers just seem to have vanished.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
72..... Thanks for the heads up on prices... I had someone tell me the Steinal was available and try to weasel some Norma ammo from me since the Steinal was around $30 per box thats all the Norma was worth...... I ended up keeping the ammo and getting an Arisake to use it in ......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts