Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months American Rifleman "This old gun......" feature (inside back cover) was a Femaru. I dug mine out, apparently a pre-Nazi commercial version, #195xxx. I think it has a repro mag., I will check w/JimShafer on correcting that.

Anyway, does any one here have an early Nazi version???????? My question is whether they came with commercial high polish blue finish or the normal just-get-by military one????????

I will shop for a Nazi one, but would rather have the better finish if they ever had it........

PJH

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I have one that has the high polish blue finish and is Nazi marked. I will be going through that safe in a few days to reacquaint myself with the stuff and if I think of it, I'll take a picture and post it.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
If you are looking for an M37 mag, good luck and bring LOTS of money!

I have been looking for a second original mag for my '43 dated M37 (which SOME politically correct #[email protected]%^& decided didn't 'need' the eagle on the slide, and ground it off) ever since I got mine, about 15 years ago.

The last guy I approached about a mag said he saw one 'several years ago', and in his estimation it is one of the rarest magazines out there.

·
Silver Bullet member
34,747 Posts
I have a repro mag, I lucked out and found one on GB with a broken finger rest.

Speaking of GB, one on there now at 412073928 at one penny and no reserve, but the "buy it now" price speaks volumes.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
War Time M37

Here are pictures of mine with its original matching holster. Spare magazine pouch was empty!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.