Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through my Labar and Johnson bayonet books trying to find details on scabbards and found that my Johnson book is missing pages 129-136. It looks to me like a production mistake as there are no torn page remnants, gaps in the binding, or other indications that the pages were torn out. Has anyone heard of this problem with this particular book before? I purchased the book last year and just now noticed the missing pages.....I hate to put money into another book just for 4 pages.

I know I can't ask anyone to make copies of the missing pages for me due to copyright infringement. I'm just hoping this is a known problem and someone knows of an addendum of some sort published or made available that I can get my hands on.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,724 Posts
Actually copying for "study" is ok, I would not hesitate to make copies of the missing pages for you- but I don't have Johnson;s book, only LaBar's.

·
Silver Bullet member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, thanks guys. Sounds like all I need is someone to make a copy of the 4 missing pages and send them to me. Maybe scan and email if easier, and I can print them on this end. Now to find someone willing and able to scan or copy.....:cross

·
Silver Bullet member
15,724 Posts
Skim,
I was wrong, I do have the book- I guess I blocked out the fact I bought it for a crazy price!

PM me your email address, I'll try to scan and send the pages as pdf files.

May take a day or two.

·
Silver Bullet member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great! PM sent. I know what you mean about the price. I've seen some go for a pretty good amount.

No rush, I obviously haven't missed the missing pages....I purchased the book about a year ago...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.