Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Hello Ruskiegunlover. I have one but its the A4 version with removable carry handle. I had the M16A2 during most of my time in the Army. I like the option for optics, like an ACOG. Its one of the earlier versions from the 90's. It seems very well made and has the 1/9 barrel. I plan on breaking it in this spring when our snow melts away

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've always thought the A2's were cool. Liked the A1's too, but the round handguards kinds appeal too. Getting a set of triangles handguards.....See if I like them as much. I have a beretta m9, so I have the basic arms of a US infantryman for my childhood. Ha, maybe its dorky of me, but its cool.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have a couple rack grade Bushmaster A2's manufactured by Bushmaster in Maine before they sold out. They have been reliable and accurate. The 20inch barrel is going to help if you shoot beyond short range.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
59,093 Posts
got a handful of A2's and an A1 ,

none are bushmasters tho,,

I prefer the 20", but I used to shoot high power, and started shooting AR's before the 16" or less got popular

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a huge dork, retro guy. Going to go for a traditional A2 look. Going to try the A1 look, as I have always liked the triangle handguards....We'll see. Probably going to pick up a 4x20 barksa for the carry handle. Have my new sig m400 too, looking for a decent but low cost red dot for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts