Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Hello Ruskiegunlover. I have one but its the A4 version with removable carry handle. I had the M16A2 during most of my time in the Army. I like the option for optics, like an ACOG. Its one of the earlier versions from the 90's. It seems very well made and has the 1/9 barrel. I plan on breaking it in this spring when our snow melts away

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've always thought the A2's were cool. Liked the A1's too, but the round handguards kinds appeal too. Getting a set of triangles handguards.....See if I like them as much. I have a beretta m9, so I have the basic arms of a US infantryman for my childhood. Ha, maybe its dorky of me, but its cool.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
59,439 Posts
got a handful of A2's and an A1 ,

none are bushmasters tho,,

I prefer the 20", but I used to shoot high power, and started shooting AR's before the 16" or less got popular

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a huge dork, retro guy. Going to go for a traditional A2 look. Going to try the A1 look, as I have always liked the triangle handguards....We'll see. Probably going to pick up a 4x20 barksa for the carry handle. Have my new sig m400 too, looking for a decent but low cost red dot for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.