Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
sure was a interesting weekend with the wind and the bloody rain i was up on the line first detail sunday morning and got drenched i left the car window open aswell and the car got a wash on the inside to.

i don't mind the wind but with the rain it's bad up there. had to give the big toys a good wipe over from the rain to stop the odd bit of rust forming.

looking forward to the nationals later in the year

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was a good down pour wasn't it I was sitting in our hire bus at that time probably the best place to have been
I did get raied on a few times when we were running the 310 cadet shoot had nowhere to hide down there
how did you do go any good?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Roll on the nationals, where you can actually enter every event and have some fun!

I still can't understand how the rulebook allows running state titles with a rule saying you cannot shoot rifles you have specifically set up for long range events - because there isn't enough time! It makes a joke of the medals when you can't enter and have a go.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahmen there I'll probably get flamed for this but what is with T&D rifles in MRC? what have they to do with military shooting??? I look at them as F class
our club had to fight just to get the 22 trainer rifle cadet shoot up and running and they are a rifle that deserves to be there

·
Registered
647 Posts
well fellas relax, i won't e coming over. Got offered a spot on the WA team but due to lack of funds can't get there. Oh well at you have a chance at the titles!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts