1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Seems like the video is incomplete, like they left off the beginning(the explanation of why they did the video) and the end(the summary and their opinion). Maybe it will help more than hinder, "See we're not all bitter people clinging to our God and our guns".:eek::D:rolleyes:

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
150 Posts
I agree with you guys, this was a badly edited piece of trash with no clear point. The video made no mention of the gal suffering a break in until the end, when the point was lost. I did like, however, how the good old boy in Texas smiled when he picked up the sub-machine gun.
Mauserguy

·
Registered
940 Posts
Usually I don't discuss about gun rights here at gunboards. But after having watched the video, I agree that it is ambiguous, and that it seems incomplete. It seems to be part of a story about that young woman who apparently suffered a break in.

The video says California has the toughest gun laws. I live in California, and they don't seem "tough." The ten day wait does not bother me, as I already have "a" gun. The back ground check is fine. The "assault weapon" (sic) ban also does not bother me, as my son was able to buy one of these legally because it did not have enough cosmetic features to be classified as an AW, though it is a fine .223 semi auto carbine with a ten round mag.

I did, however, crack up when the young woman said the little revolver she was handling was "cute." But then, she also commented how she liked the smooth contours, which is a pretty astute observation.

All in all, the video seems somehow incomplete, as one poster above commented, that it is missing the "summary and opinion" at the end.

CDFingers

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
CA gun laws

CD, from what I know, which ain't much:D;), IL is actually worse than CA. CA is more hard on the manufacturing side of things aren't they? Up until they passed the Castle law last August, here in MO, we had a 7-10 day waiting period for handguns and you had to go to the Sheriff's office and pay $10. Now it's the same as buying a rifle or shotgun, same day service.

·
Registered
264 Posts
According to the video...

Gun Nation = those of us that choose to defend ourselves and our families.

So with that though would...

Dead Nation = those people who would rather call 911 and wait for post-crime reactive-only police theft / rape / murder investigation?

Is the media ever going to be pro-freedom?

This is why I never watch TV. It's made for people with mush brains and can't think for themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts