Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....Just when you thought the Goober's were the main threat to your liberty, a new fear raises it's ugly head over the horizon. Yes, I'm referring to the dreaded " Mc Clintock effect ". That is to say, if the Hillarcow ( her Thighness ) is elected and the Mc Clintock effect takes effect, all the ovulating females in the U.S. ....Hell, in the WORLD !!!! will experience menstraul synchrocity and....well, every 28 days the world will come to an end. You damn well better make yerself a bed out on the porch if that happens, 'cause life in the house won't be worth livin'. It's ashtray and lamp throwin' time ! I can see bars and shootin ranges only being openned for 3-5 days a month but still making a killing. Oops ! Bad word to use with shooting ranges. But you get my drift. Better figure on multiple homicides at hairdressers every 28 days. And DO NOT HONK at a gal who sits through the entire green light filing her nails and muttering.
...Now Professor Martha Mc Clintocks study isn't accepted by all scientists. Some claim that the syncrocity is caused by the Moon. Well DUH ! That's where the term LOONEY came from. Not any better.

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
8,554 Posts
Well, in a way it might make things easier to manage if it was ALL women, and you knew which days of the month were the dangerous ones.
With regard to hormone cycles generally, it's too bad humans don't have a rut; it would make relationships a lot simpler, you could get things done with less distraction when you weren't "in season" and just take time off from work when you were, and the whole issue of people sending "mixed messages" would go away.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
61,319 Posts
.....Just when you thought the Goober's were the main threat to your liberty, a new fear raises it's ugly head over the horizon. Yes, I'm referring to the dreaded " Mc Clintock effect ". That is to say, if the Hillarcow ( her Thighness ) is elected and the Mc Clintock effect takes effect, all the ovulating females in the U.S. ....Hell, in the WORLD !!!! will experience menstraul synchrocity and....well, every 28 days the world will come to an end. You damn well better make yerself a bed out on the porch if that happens, 'cause life in the house won't be worth livin'. It's ashtray and lamp throwin' time ! I can see bars and shootin ranges only being openned for 3-5 days a month but still making a killing. Oops ! Bad word to use with shooting ranges. But you get my drift. Better figure on multiple homicides at hairdressers every 28 days. And DO NOT HONK at a gal who sits through the entire green light filing her nails and muttering.
...Now Professor Martha Mc Clintocks study isn't accepted by all scientists. Some claim that the syncrocity is caused by the Moon. Well DUH ! That's where the term LOONEY came from. Not any better.
it would help to know when to find other things to do.

·
Silver Bullet member
34,559 Posts
Me, I think we should have "pon farr". Thing is, though, I don't think I could stomach that damned Plomik Soup...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts