Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my bank the other day taking care of some business and asked a question I had been pondering for a while to the gentleman that helped me. I told the guy that I avoid the bank when I am carrying my gun and that sometimes that was a pain. He told me that Wells Fargo has no problem with me carrying my gun in there. He also told me that B of A and a few others have policies against their customers carrying guns in the lobby.

I looked at the front door as I was leaving and there are no signs saying "no guns or weapons" anywhere. Just one more reason I bank at Wells Fargo. You best check at your location before struting in the front door with your side arm, but here in the 'Wild West' we can carry our guns...:thumbsup:

grey

· Gold Bullet Member
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We now have Wells Fargo in NC. The word of caution is state law may provide you can not carry concealed, even with a permit in a bank, as is the case in NC.
No problem here from what I can tell. Found a story about a guy who stopped a Credit Union robber with his legally owned concealed carry gun. Funny that didn't make the news isn't it? I also saw a quote by a bank employee encouraging all the legal guns he could get in the bank. That didn't make the news either... I wonder why???

You may want to rethink how great Wells Fargo really is, check out the top banner on the below link. Also do a quick google search on wells Fargo anti gun and a lot pop's up.
https://www.buymilsurp.com/
I'll take Wells Fargo over B of A any day, plus with our choices of banks here I think I will be staying where I am at for now.

grey

· Gold Bullet Member
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking into AZ law and talking to the guy at the bank open carry is fine there. Although some of the customers get nervous, the bank reassures them it is okay and legal. Not sure I would be comfortable enough to open carry there. I am uncomfortable opening my Swiss Army Knife while at the teller to open an envelop with the check I am cashing. One thing to understand about these banks also is the tellers are behind like 1" thick bullet proof glass.

grey

· Gold Bullet Member
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.