Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not that I'm on the constant look out, they just seem to make their way into my field of vision when I have some cash on hand. I didn't think $100 would break the bank.

Another late Tula in a nice Finn spliced stock. This makes number five. Enjoy the pics, and thanks for looking.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Martin08, your collection makes me wonder if all my Mosin collecting efforts are for naught!!...you're gettin' all the cool ones!!! :thumbsup:

...I am GREEN with envy!!...Congrats!!...

·
Gold Bullet member
13,115 Posts
I like! :thumbsup:

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,412 Posts
How do you get so lucky Martin?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I think Martin08 lies about the prices he pays, just to make us all jealous, haha!!

But seriously that's a real nice piece. Hard to believe there are still such deals to be found. Last Dragoon I saw the guy wanted $350 for. It was a SCW rifle but I had to pass at that price. A bit too much for me! Now at $100..........no chance it would have left.

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mosin prices have to even out somewhere. Pay a little for one, pay a little more for another. I once shelled out $800 for a 91/30...

... so, it happened to be Polish Sniper. What? Can't steal 'em all.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was about to offer 105 but I guess we have big spending in the room. I'll do 121.51.

Hell of a good buy and decent condition as well!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's it, I'm gonna quit lookin and let them find me.
nice one.

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, when it comes up on a Trader board for $100 shipped, you wonder for a split second, "Why has this one lasted an hour, already?" as you are frantically posting, "I'll take it", and not bothering to check punctuation or spelling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.