Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

· Banned
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the FVCK is it with the Military...mmmmm...I mean Police these days?????....
Everytime I turn around Dogs are getting Wacked just for barking at a fvcking Police officer.

Plus, these NO KNOCK warrants are unconstitutional and aside from the NUMEROUS Dogs that get kiiled, innocent people have also gotten killed during this unconstitutional act.......The few COPS that have been killed during these raids......well, FVCK them.......KARMA's a BITCH!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-536-Civil-...up-the-address

Another dog shot when police screw up the address
1 comment
December 18, 11:16 AM
by J.D. Tuccille, Civil Liberties Examiner

Add a two-year-old Dalmation to the ranks of dogs gunned down by police officers who considered themselve to be in "imminent danger" when the cops had no business being where they were to begin with. This time, the perforated pooch was at its owners' home in Gwinnet County, Georgia, when police dropped by for a visit -- at the wrong house. But it could have been worse. A human could have died.

According to Fox 5 News:

The homeowner said when police went into the garage she heard three shots. The homeowner said an officer told her they shot the dog and the dog ran off.

The 2-year-old Dalmatian was found the Wednesday morning at a neighbor's home.

Officer said they were looking for a material witness in a gang member's trial, but they entered the wrong home. Police entered 1468B, instead of 1468A.

Officers said the dog charged and the officer felt he was in imminent danger and shot the dog.

Gwinnett County is proving to be quite the dangerous place to live if you fail to give the authorities your home's GPS coordinates or to stencil the address in luminescent paint on the sidewalk out front. Last week, police burst into a house in Lawrenceville in the course of a no-knock drug raid. Only after the door was off the hinges did they realize that their map-reading skills had once again proven wanting. According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

The investigators intended to serve the search warrant at a home on Valley Spring Drive in Lawrenceville about 9:15 a.m. One of the investigators mistakenly pointed out another house nearby.

Once the officers forced entry to the house, they briefly detained a male and female resident before determining they were in the wrong place.

The search was immediately halted and no intrusive search was ever executed, said police spokeswoman Cpl. Illana Spellman. A supervisor came to the scene to further explain the situation and apologize to the residents.

The department also is paying to repair their front door, Spellman said.

After the raid, resident John Louis asked, "If you had the house under surveillance for three months, why did you come here? You broke in here and put all our lives in danger, and all you can say is you’re sorry?”

Gwinnet County residents can consider the raid at Louis's home a warning, and the death of the Dalmation to be a blood-soaked escalation that could have been a human being.

Somebody needs to teach these cops how to tell one damned address from the next.

· Registered
884 Posts
Oddly enough, I believe there is an active duty Gwinnett County officer on these boards. Hopefully he will chime in.

Is there no legal recourse against an erroneous police action? It seems like this would violate the Fourth Amendment. Lawyers/LEOS, your opinions?

· Registered
959 Posts
If he's here, he'll probably tell that cop-hating, dope-using Ghostcat to quit reposting slanted stories from leftist websources and worry about his own job. It's not like the french fry machines are going to clean themselves.

But until he gets here, I'll just say all that.

Quit bitching about your betters for no reason, fool. Jealousy's so ugly.:rolleyes:

· Banned
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HarperValleyATFagent.....which one are you in this Picture????.....

· Registered
290 Posts
Yeah, ok. Now shouldn't you be emptying trash cans or changing your mop water like a good night janitor? :rolleyes:
HFA - Why are you being such a ****? How would you like 'your betters' invading your home and killing your family members. If they get the address wrong they could accidentally get the home of one of their equals/betters ??? Anyone who invades my home in skimasks will be shot to shit and killed - (my German Shepard is my home security - he tells me when to grab the loaded AK) If you shoot him - I shoot you. No questions asked. If they are cops invading my house it would be because they have the wrong address. Their mistake - not mine. WM

Oh I suppose I should go check the deep frier - a whole bunch just pulled up at the drive-through.

· Registered
14,769 Posts
Well I suggest you cop haters, the next time someone carjacks you, burgalarizes your house, steals your car, mugs you, or a drunk hits your car, call the ACLU.
In a perfect world, nobody would make mistakes, however this is NOT a perfect world and everyone wearing a badge is not Jesus Christ.
All lawyers are not honest, and all doctors not competent, and not all auto mechanics will do only the necessary work on your car.

· Registered
290 Posts
Well I suggest you cop haters, the next time someone carjacks you, burgalarizes your house, steals your car, mugs you, or a drunk hits your car, call the ACLU.
In a perfect world, nobody would make mistakes, however this is NOT a perfect world and everyone wearing a badge is not Jesus Christ.
All lawyers are not honest, and all doctors not competent, and not all auto mechanics will do only the necessary work on your car.
I don't hate cops - I hate power hungry, trigger happy maniacs who feel they can do anything and get away with it because 'they were in danger'. If they invade my home - I will feel in danger - then the shoe will be on the other foot. They do make mistakes - just not enough of them pay for their mistakes - in my opinion. Of course, they do go home, get drunk, yell at the kids, and beat the wife, because no one understands 'the stress they are under'. So I guess they do pay for it in a different way. WM

· Registered
758 Posts
With regard to the original post this is a serious problem and way to many innocent people never mind peoples pets have been shot. Here in Mississippi some years ago a fellow was caught up in a no-knock drug warrant on his apparment. His very young son was in a neighboring room. Being in a high crime neighborhood thinking it was the local gang-drug thugs he apparently meet force with force. Unless it has changed he is sitting on death row here in Mississippi and the thing is a big mess. It has caused so much controversy that Mississippi's castle doctrine was written specifically so that a person cannot claim self defense in accidentally shooting a police officer in one of these ugly situations if I am not mistaken. By the way the poor idiot whose apartment was wrongly targeted did have a small quantity of drugs and this was used as an after thought type deal to get the conviction. There have been other far more innocent people who have been killed or hurt in these silly things.
I believe one theory of what may have caused the gun fight at Waco was when some of the ATF agents apparently started shooting the tied up dogs. I know my cousin who is a federal wildlife type and used to be brought in to teach weapons at Glenco(sic)? said it was a hot button topic in tactics especially between those used to operating in urban versus rural settings. He said those officers whose primary basis was urban operations were far more likely to shoot dogs than rural officers unless it was absolutely required. As he noted in a rural area you kill someone's dog unprovoked it is like you are sending the message you are next.
Until someone is able to bring a legal challenge that results in real world monetary and judicial consequences this trigger happy behavior is likely to continue. More innocent people and a lot of dead dogs.

· Banned
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i don't hate cops - i hate power hungry, trigger happy maniacs who feel they can do anything and get away with it because 'they were in danger'. If they invade my home - i will feel in danger - then the shoe will be on the other foot. They do make mistakes - just not enough of them pay for their mistakes - in my opinion. Of course, they do go home, get drunk, yell at the kids, and beat the wife, because no one understands 'the stress they are under'. So i guess they do pay for it in a different way. Wm
well said!!!!!........

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.