Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another GB find. (I spend way too much time on GB) As the title says, it was built in 1909. All stamped matching. Rebarreled at the Tygstation Kristianstad workshop. I took a chance on it. The pictures were all close-ups, and none of the whole rifle. Auction pictures #10 and #12 had me curious about the overall wood grain.
Here is the auction:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=392713559

Here is one of my pictures of the whole stock. The hand guard must have been made from the same piece of wood, because it matches the stock grain and color. I will provide more pictures when time allows.

The other side is a light honey colored matching the bottom portion of the butt. The toe

·
Silver Bullet Member
3,175 Posts
Nice wood, you're cornering the market, aren't you. Congrats on a fine looking Swede. Let's see more pics of the furniture

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really cornering the market. I lurk mostly on Gunbroker...mostly. :) Rarely do I venture out when looking for a new addition. There just happens to be some good finds there of late, and you don't look hard enough!:laugh:

·
Registered
267 Posts
That is some awsome looking wood. Gosh I love stocks with color like that.

·
Silver Bullet Member
3,175 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.