Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't be too interested in refurbs much lately, but when Classic put up the last batch of Grade B Molot M91/30's for $99 a few weeks ago - it was too tempting to pass up. Didn't opt for hand select or anything extra, so was just expecting a beat-up wartime round receiver rifle. What I got; however, turned out to be pretty nice-

1930 Tula ex-dragoon; all stamped matching with no line-outs, post war stock, and with good rifling (no counterbore). It also has the /1\ mark, which has be the subject of must recent debate. The only real defect I could find was a small gouge/scratch below the finger grove on the stock - guess that's what made it a grade B.

Know there's been a few of us to grab these Grade B's and seems to have been a pretty good deal for most.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I bought 3 on their "Black Friday" sale 1938,1939,1943 No Tula's. I dropped them off one at a time at my LGS, they sold the 1st 2 and have the 3rd there now. The bore on the last one was ok the other two were a little better. I Paid $89 ea but none were very exciting so I let them go. (Still a good deal though)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts