Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pistol was made by FN for the French:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
NMH syndrome

Nice gun, but the French did not want to pay FN any royalties, and besides ""Not Made Here, not designed here...." Still a much better design than the 35 series.....just cost too much at a time when the treasury was out of funds.....

Dale

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Now there is something that I not only don't have but have never even seen except in pictures in a very good book on French pistols. Do you actually own this incredibly rare
handgun? I know "rare" is over used but I doubt anyone will question it in this case.
If this isn't rare what is?

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now there is something that I not only don't have but have never even seen except in pictures in a very good book on French pistols. Do you actually own this incredibly rare
handgun? I know "rare" is over used but I doubt anyone will question it in this case.
If this isn't rare what is?
I have owned it for the last 10 years or so.

Although I collect in another area, this one came along and since it was from FN I exercised the opportunity to acquire it.

There is another version/design (different and looks more like a Hi-Power) that I saw in 2004 at a NAPCA show. This one is owned by a collector of French pistols. I believe that the one I have was designted by the French as the Model 1935, which the one owned by my friend is designated as the Model 1936.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts