Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything recently if they intend to reopen? They had indicated 9/1 but that has not been updated.

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
Just tired the site yesterday and was surpised by the 9/1 opening note. Looks like they didn't make it !

regards....roger

·
Registered
675 Posts
Extended vacation? They have a place to email them for questions if it is really bugging someone to know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I stopped by there on my way to Wheeling, WV back in July and they were out of almost everything. They were expecting some major shipments in Aug/Sep timeframe. I have been watching their website to see what happens.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is the reason that I want them to reopen. If they don't reopen those PU scopes will eventually show up in someone else's inventory. It is just a matter of time.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,573 Posts
For some time the rumor was that they were going bankrupt. I did not hear if it was reorganizational(which I kinda assumed) or liquidation. Starting to look like liquidation type. If so, the scopes should surface eventially, provided they had any left. I sure hope so as I would like to get a couple.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike -

You and me both. Usually in a Chapter 11 re-organization you are still open for business. They would do nothing to impair cashflow.You don't disconnect the phones. Sounds like Chapeter 7 to me - liquidation.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Over on ParallaxBill's two different people reported seeing and talking to them at Saturday's Toldeo gun show. Apparently they were selling stuff.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
email from them

Ammunitionstore.com will be closed for business until Sept.

1st. The company will be under going a restructuring and

will reopen with many new products. Please email with any

concerns or questions and we will get back to you when we

are back to business.

Watch for new additions to the website and any updated

information in the mean time.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty.

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
I saw the husband and wife combo, and spoke with another gentleman I know who works for them regularly at all the NW Ohio shows. I don't know whats wrong with their site. They didn't have any rifles with them that I can remember.

·
Mr. Flashy Pants
7,380 Posts
Ammunitionstore.com will be closed for business until Sept.

1st. The company will be under going a restructuring and

will reopen with many new products. Please email with any

concerns or questions and we will get back to you when we

are back to business.

Watch for new additions to the website and any updated

information in the mean time.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty.
I have to wonder if they've checked the calendar lately. I certainly know how deadlines can come and go, but I've found it's best to admit it as soon as it's apparent it won't be reached and issue a statement so people don't have unmet expectations or jump to conclusions.

Oh well, I don't think I've done business with them since I called to check on a refund for some corroded ammo and was told that they get too many e-mail to answer and their manager was out and they didn't know when he'd be in.

·
Registered
69 Posts
too bad! They had tins of 7.62x54r ammo at a gun show for cheaper than their website listed. I would love to get some more of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts