Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
105,717 Posts
My understanding is they are out of business.

When did this happen? I had seen them about a month ago at a show just 2 miles from my house. This is news to me.

·
Premium Member
105,717 Posts
Hmmm... I went to a show with them still open for business and selling things there when everyone said they were closed. Odd indeed.

·
Silver Bullet Member
2,088 Posts
Does anyone know if anyone else bought out their inventory?

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd be very interested to hear if anyone knows why exactly they went out. They seemed to always do good business at shows. And they were a good place close by...

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone know of alternate ways to contact them? I know they got those enfields in only like a month or two before the august update and i doubt they sold EVERYTHING.

Scott

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
77,313 Posts
Go online to the corporate records section of the Ohio Secretary of State's website and get the contact info for the registered agent and perhaps the officers. This will give you a start.

Also if you have the names of the officers trying finding an address and/or a phone number on www.whitepages.com.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
As a whim I tried calling today and the phone is still out of service.
What shows did you see them at?
There are a couple of other guys who set up and possibly could be mistaken for them.

·
Premium Member
105,717 Posts
I've seen them at the Maumee Valley Gun Collector's shows.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
77,313 Posts
To have good prices, one can reduce the profit margin and rely on volume to generate profit. This can work in a level market. But in a market with rising prices, this could eliminate the profit and part of the capital. If you cannot pay the suppliers, you will not receive further inventory.

In this instance, from the comments noted, their prices may have been too good.

·
Administrator
3,476 Posts
cheap ammo! Have you seen how much Century is charging for a tin of 7.62x54?
Yeah, way more than it's worth IMO. Just glad I bought 40 tins of Albanian 54r from them back when it was on special for $27 per 440. Now I can't buy from Century since they won't ship ammo to WA state anymore so it really doesn't matter to me how much they jack up their prices!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.