Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here purchased from a guy on GunBroker who goes by the handle "ammunitioncenter"?
I would have posted this in one of the Trader boards, but it's not clear whether it's positive or negative, so I figured since he's selling ammunition, this was a good enough location to ask about him.

THX

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got about $3200 woth of 7.62x54 Russian 1980s from them, talked to them over the phone then mailed payment by money order, no problems. The items were "as described", its the best surplus 7.62x54R I have ever sent down range. Check their feedback score, over 2300 A+ transactions, all this year.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Their gunbroker page is the only spot the have on the web, if you go to gunbroker web page and inter the # 82657043 in the search it will bring up the 8mm that is for sale. there is a button in the middle of the page to view all of their auctions "veiw sellers auctions" or something like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.