Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While taking some photos of my T-11 box, thought I might as well take photos of some of the unusual or hard to find boxes. The first box is a real hard to find 7.9mm Type-Chi (Czech) LMG / T-98 ball ammo. The Meiji dated T-38 is also hard to find, but when I bought the first one from one of the board members and thought it would be the only chance in my lifetime to get one, lo-and-behold another one came along my way within two months. Obviously have not seen another one since, but such is how collecting is, very perplexing on how and when some stuff you can bump into, and that is the fun of collecting. Keep it up persistently and stuff comes upon you.

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,216 Posts
When you come to visit you need to bring these so I can steal them from you ;) Especially one of those Meiji dated boxes - you surely don't need two that are identical and must sell one to me as soon as possible!!

·
Gold Bullet member
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are rewraps done on (probably) loose rounds at the Sasebo naval arsenal. Pretty scarce but are a known packaging. The 3rd from last photo is also a Sasebo repack done on orginal box. Forgot to post the arsenal stamp on that one so here goes.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts