Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
39,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is serious stuff gents, so I posted it on a couple forums.

The new ammunition accountability act is being pushed in 18 States. This will require ammunition to be serialized for tracking purposes. This will make it illegal to re-load and to buy or own military surplus ammunition!!!

If passed, by 1/1/09 all ammo manufactured will require codes. And... by 1/1/11, all non-coded ammo must be destroyed!!!

While this is being introduced in many far left states, I am surprised to see MS, AL, TN, and KY!!!

This is very concerning to me.

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
...it didn't have the Federal-level support that it's going to have this time around. And politicians like disarmed peasants.
Well they can kiss their jobs goodbye in 2010 and 2012.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Really...? Dear Leaders voting record didn't cause him to loose the election. Dear Leader winning the election reminded me of just how stupid the American people have become which makes this type of legislation so concerning.

What speck means is that this will make the Ron Paul koolaid-drinkers mad enough to show up and vote in the next elections...for Ron Paul, of course. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.