Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not the right forum.Over the week,have ordered 500 rds. each of 380,9MM Mak and .45 Wolf ammo.Great price,fast delivery.Gunboards sponser.Plan on ordering more.Also carries Hydrashocks and other specially ammo.

·
Super Moderator
6,329 Posts
How do you link to them? Where do you find the sponsors on this new forum?

·
Registered
580 Posts
+1
I always had great experience with them, I got most of my 5.45 Wolf from them @ 179/K shipped.

Maybe not the right forum.Over the week,have ordered 500 rds. each of 380,9MM Mak and .45 Wolf ammo.Great price,fast delivery.Gunboards sponser.Plan on ordering more.Also carries Hydrashocks and other specially ammo.

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
Ammoman has always treated me right !!!

regards....roger

·
Super Moderator
6,329 Posts
Thanks Chuck, but that link doesn't work for me. I tried shortening it to ammoman.com and that wouldn't open either.

·
Gold Bullet member
550 Posts
It worked for me. Nice site, but a little spendy.

Kevin in Or.
Remember the shipping is included in the price. Not extra like everybody else !!!

regards....roger

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize shipping was included. That shines a different light on the situation. Living out west, freight is often cost prohibitive from some of the eastern dealers. I am going to rethink and make an order.

Kevin in Or.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can generally do better if you look around...especially if you're midwest or east coast.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I always wondered who was buying from this source and keeping an over priced retailer in business. I almost fell over from a heart attack the first time I saw that website and the prices.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts