Well, not really, but I found a 20 rd packet of 1984 Albanian that had gotten lost in the trunk of my car for ~ 3 years. The ammo was in the bottom of the wheel well. The trunk leaks, so the ammo had been wetted repeatedly and probably submerged from time to time, and gotten pretty hot (this is Atlanta.) The paper wrapper had disintergrated pretty much, although some rounds had the remains of the wrapper welded to the base of the rounds. That was the only place it stuck, the base and a few bits on the primers. The brass was not too bad looking, but the steal in the bullets was corroding badly, with eruptions of hard rust coming through the copper jacket. Mostly this was happening at the tips. For the heck of it, I decided to try to shoot some of it. I chose the 5 rds with the least visable damage for the test. One round fired, the other 4 would not fire no matter how many times I tried. I was kind of suprised that any fired.