Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some 8MM Yugo, it has 56 at 6 o'clock, 11 at 12 o'clock and a star each at 3 and 9 o'clock. On the box it cyrillic writing Bapyt: HII- 05 then cep 5648 (star) 11-1956. Is this the Ss HB or something else?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I got a load of that from J&G a long time ago. I shot some my notes say its very accuratea no duds or click-bangs. Is it on clips?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, its not on clips. Its in 15 rd boxes for $2.50 each. I only bought 5 boxes! I didn't know whether it was the bad stuff or not. I guess I better get some more. And thanks for the ID, Louie. And the info, 1 EYE.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You were right, 1 EYE, it is very accurate. Since I'm re-doing the stock on my 98 I took my Turk M38 and CZ 24 to the range. The Turk is very accurate but I have never had any accuracy with the CZ 24 (Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Yugo LB ammo) but I thought that I'd give it a go with the Yugo HB. I thought the barrel was shot or the crown or something. All that changed today. My CZ 24 is now very accurate! Tommorrow, I am going to buy a bunch of the HB if he still has it. Thanks again for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts