Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
16:9 is widescreen I believe, and it comes with English subtitles.

The real question is when will it be available in Region 1/NTSC (USA/Canada) format?

·
Registered
96 Posts
16:9 is widescreen I believe, and it comes with English subtitles.

The real question is when will it be available in Region 1/NTSC (USA/Canada) format?
The DVD is widescreen...but nope...there aren't any English subtitles...yet...I'm working on them....
I did a subbed version of Das Leben der Anderen to use at the university and finished it right around the timeit won the oscar...which pretty much guaranteed that it would be released domestically (USA)
Let m know if you need a copy of NVA...I have an extra one i bought at the fleamarket in germany through a friend...Now I own a legit copy and am subtitling it myself...
MsG.
-dan

·
Gold Bullet member
2,597 Posts
Many years ago I was working for Rheinstahl/Kassel, today Thyssen-It was one of the largest armoured vehicles factories in West Germany, the managers always said that if on a sunday morning the east germans were too invade their factory would be lost that same day, before the west could react-

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok, I'm about picky as the next guy when it comes to accuracy and technical details in tv and movies, but something doesn't look right in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67YIhJID3-Q
hahahaha ddr drag queens doing a parody of home shopping network...little do they know they'd have a shitload of customers here in the us!!! :D :D :D some of that stuff reminded me of "goodbye lenin"!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts