Platinum Bullet Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new digs look outstanding!

Picture test...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to have the system reset my password, but I can not edit my profile since it thinks I am under 13. I am sure that the excellent admins will get things sorted out soon enough.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well, it's just like everything else in life. It's always something. I am wondering if they will be able to recover any of the historical data. There was a wealth of info on the boards. It doesn't matter to me though. I have hung out here since it was origionally Tuco's site. It will all be good though!

·
Registered
48 Posts
It is very unfortunate that we have lost all the data accumulated over the last several years.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,586 Posts
We are all here early, be patient.

The old boards, once removed, will be back for access. Any posts you want will be able to be cut and pasted over to these. Maye next week?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Woohoo!
I'm back, Bit of a bugger that my Password would'nt let me in but easily fixed and no harm done .
Forum does look good though now we just wait for the usuall suspects to turn up and things will be humming along again nicely.

pugs....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wait 'till Mr. Horton finds out that all the manuals he reposted are gone, again!

(Wow, I didn't realize that I was a member of this forum since the first Nixon administration!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts