Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I gather, all of America is celebrating Pres. Husseins walk down the aisle today, and it's truly a great day for all Americans.

However, CNN's election results showed that 47% (close to half) of Americans voted AGAINST Hussein.

Now then, call me crazy, but isn't that kind of like saying that everyone in the stands were glad to see Pittsburg win?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Dammit man, stop pulling that curtain aside and revealing the fraud at the controls.

We are all filled with an inner glow of sweetness and light right now. It's like when New York City elected David Dinkins mayor...at least until the incompetence became such that it couldn't be credibly ignored...

I decided I just couldn't wait for Reverend Lowry's anticipated future in which we whites finally get around to embracing what is right. I just gave a bunch of random ethnic people I met today money out of my own pocket.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Speaking of math, anyone notice what the Dow did today? Hard to imagine a 332 point drop on inauguration day is a coincidence.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
i dunno, but if you listen to oprah and some other major news channels, you'd think this is 1968 and blacks were free at last, or something. i'm afraid they're gonna keep ramming it down our throats till there's a backlash. yep, i figured the dow would shoot the moon.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dammit man, stop pulling that curtain aside and revealing the fraud at the controls.

We are all filled with an inner glow of sweetness and light right now. It's like when New York City elected David Dinkins mayor...at least until the incompetence became such that it couldn't be credibly ignored...

I decided I just couldn't wait for Reverend Lowry's anticipated future in which we whites finally get around to embracing what is right. I just gave a bunch of random ethnic people I met today money out of my own pocket.
I'm sorry, Carrier.
I'm all better now.
I went in and watched my "Polar Express" DVD and substituted "Barack Obama" and "Washington" where "Santa Claus" and "The North Pole" were mentioned.

I am now on that magical train to a brighter and happier tomorrow.

I am giddy with excitement, and I feel like a child on Christmas Eve in anticipation of Hussein's first day in office tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
half black man raised by white people and the blacks claim him as their own. strange. so far obrama seems a lot more concerned about the **** than the blacks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I was NOT part of the rest of America today. It had to have been "all of America minus one".... I was picking the lint out of my bellybutton all day long. Much more important than the "Coronation"

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was NOT part of the rest of America today. It had to have been "all of America minus one".... I was picking the lint out of my bellybutton all day long. Much more important than the "Coronation"
I was rearranging my food pantry.

·
Empress of the Underworld and Diamond Bullet Membe
40,286 Posts
As I was driving home from work today I thought that very thing... Am I the only person in America not celebrating??? I know half of America did not vote for him, but it seems like today everyone was part of the celebration. :eek::mad::( I fear our voice will no longer be heard by anyone.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,359 Posts
They might just hear our voices eventually if they act on what they say.............

·
Gold Bullet member
1,155 Posts
half black man raised by white people and the blacks claim him as their own. strange. so far obrama seems a lot more concerned about the **** than the blacks.
Wait, you differentiate between color and culture now?

·
Gold Bullet member
1,155 Posts
just pointing out how blacks have failed yet again to grasp the picture beyond their immediate needs.

have you hugged you a black today eb?
Nevermind, thought you had made a breakthrough.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Missed the inaugeration today due to working my butt off trying to make ends meet. No time for parties when your in business for yourself. What a complete and utter waste of valuable resources. ( the inaugeration of course)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Wait, are you guys suggesting that the engine of our economy reacted negatively to the knowledge of impending, unbridled Keynesian economics and rehashed, failed New Deal policies?

But those businessmen and economists surely don't know as much about job creation and economic growth as Charles Rangel and Al Franken, do they?

·
Read Only
4,675 Posts
Kelly's Heroes, for Heaven's sake?

Citizen Carrier, your white hair is showing. Same as mine. Two forward speeds and five reverses? Or some such....

·
Platinum Bullet Member
42,216 Posts
Holy crap! I was apparently not the ONLY person frothing at the mouth when I heard that!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts