Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the little woman says if I want to get more stuff I have to sell stuff first. And I don't want to upset the little woman.. So here I am selling off some of my collection.

All Rifles are to be shipped to an 01 or 03 FFL in the lower 48 only. Payment will need to be in the form of USPS Money order. I am listing these on more than one forum so The First Unconditional "I'll take it"! Posted in this thread or the other forums gets it. You can either PM me or send an Email if you have any questions at [email protected]

NEW PRICES!

Final Reduction.. Shipping included!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First up is a model 43 La Caruna Spanish Mauser dated 1953... All stamped matching #'s, Beautiful wood & metal, Mirror bore... You would be hard pressed to find one nicer. These don't pop up everyday in any condition, so don't miss out on this fine example!

SPF to kkotlarz!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next is a hard-to-find 1943 dated DDR M44 Mosin Nagant trials rifle. Nice bore overall with very little pitting & frost but it still has some shine & good rifling.. Not a perfect bore, but it's in pretty good shape. electro pencil force-match but hey, it's a 43 m44 with the East German triangle 1 & you don't see that everyday! Very good condition Mosin overall & a great shooter to boot! If you want a rare example M44 to add to your collection this is it!

SPF

·
Registered
377 Posts
No CA sales

As told to me by several members, the sale of C&R longguns is not an issue in CA. I would'nt want you to exclude a large base of possible buyers due to misinformation.

Tex

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'll take the Remington Mosin..

$260 shipped. I have C&R. PM sent.

Thanks

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,872 Posts
rongoman,

I am interested in the following -

1943 Izhevsk 91/30, non-refurb, been there, done that, majority of the bluing is worn off but the metal is still in good condition without pitting. Wood is in good shape overall, no cleaning rod. A good ol' non-refurb Mosin.

Can you please tell me what is the condition of the bore and how well (or not) does the rifle shoot accuracy-wise and is the bolt and other parts serial number matching or is this a mix master?

Further details can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks

Tim

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rongoman,

I am interested in the following -

1943 Izhevsk 91/30, non-refurb, been there, done that, majority of the bluing is worn off but the metal is still in good condition without pitting. Wood is in good shape overall, no cleaning rod. A good ol' non-refurb Mosin.

Can you please tell me what is the condition of the bore and how well (or not) does the rifle shoot accuracy-wise and is the bolt and other parts serial number matching or is this a mix master?

Further details can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks

Tim
E-mail sent

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As Tex pointed out, there is no problem with shipping C&R firearms to C&R holders in California - our newest repressive Liberal Homosexual Bolshevik law only applies to newer firearms sent from one 01 FFL to another 01 FFL.

That said, I'm interested in the '43 DDR marked carbine. Where are the import markings on this, and what size are they?
Thank you for the CA update.. If shipping isn't an issue, CA would be included. Markings are on the side of the receiver, PW arms I believe.

·
1,151 Posts
PM sent on 91/59

Thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
russian spetnaz said "ill take the non refurb m91/30 if all matching" then i posted an unconditional ill take it, then he edited his post at 3:57 to say ill take it.:mad: there has got to be someone else who saw this

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
russian spetnaz said "ill take the non refurb m91/30 if all matching" then i posted an unconditional ill take it, then he edited his post at 3:57 to say ill take it.:mad: there has got to be someone else who saw this
The 91/30 is not all matching.. I just checked the forum now & will go along with said edit to previous post by russian spetnaz. I have to check the other forums to see if it sold before this time first.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
91/30 is not all matching.. russian spetnaz edited his previous post BEFORE I saw it & after coolguns gave an unconditional I'll take it. Under the circumstances I have to give the nod to coolguns! SPF to coolguns...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1940 Tula 91/59 is SPF. Spanish Mauser & 43' DDR M44 still available... Open to offers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts