Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Except the front band, rear band, stock, buttplate…..others?
But the stock does look nice with cartouches at least.
Sad this is the new norm. I’ve seen countless sellers shamelessly advertising “all numbers matching” but they usually don’t pan out. This seller at least showed good clear detailed pictures that contradict their own sales tag line.
Blued front band? I thought these were in the white? So off a post war rebuild?
Not a terrible Kar for a shooter but way over priced IMHO.
I’m no expert in Imperial German Mausers but keep a keen out eye on them as I need to add a few to my collection still. Looks like the typical lower rated buyers got into a pee pee war and some newb over paid for this one. Typical GunJoker right?
Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, upon thinking about the current market. “Way overpriced” is probably too harsh.
Because we all know the market and especially GB auctions are hard to tell what “the going rate is”.
So instead of price, I’ll reflect back to the misleading sales tactics.
There was an all matching down to the screws Danzig that sold just last week for $1100.
GunJoker is silly and all over the place. Some go for X amount while others are XXXX amount. Depends on the buyer, sellers notoriety and whether or not it’s cash only (checks/MO) or credit cards where folks can buy now and pay off later.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All matching ...except the parts that DON'T match!!
Yes exactly. I hope others caught on to the whole point of this thread. It’s just another BS sales tactic. I see many many rifles for sale if the bolt matches they are quick to call numbers matching. Never mind the half dozen other parts that are replaced!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts