Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,346 Posts
Yes he is, and he and his cronies are stealing this election through their ceative (crooked) ballot counting. Norm Coleman was no conservative, but he is far and away better than the Frankenmaggot.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
72,410 Posts
Considering the probable number of valid votes, the people in that state may be getting their just rewards. Who would think that he would get that many votes.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,280 Posts
Considering the probable number of valid votes, the people in that state may be getting their just rewards. Who would think that he would get that many votes.
What makes you think he (actually) did (get that many votes)? Remember what Stalin said - he didn't care who voted or how they voted as long as he got to count...

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Al Franken doesn't get to count the votes, Clyde. Back in 2000, when the courts hijacked the presidential election and gave it to Dubya, you guys were singing a different tune. What goes around comes around.

·
Read Only
4,675 Posts
KMA

Ben Gunn. I remember the graveyards in South Texas voting for LBJ, I remember how Barbara Boxer got into Congress. You stand up for the Demos, you deserve the stench that sticks to your boots.

·
Banned
3,626 Posts
Al Franken doesn't get to count the votes, Clyde. Back in 2000, when the courts hijacked the presidential election and gave it to Dubya, you guys were singing a different tune. What goes around comes around.
So Al Franken is your man, right????.....You're happy about this, right?????.....
Figures...:confused::confused::confused:

well, I guess I can't talk......I mean, eitherway (Dem/Rep) Minnesota was screwed because of it's population......Liberals and Vietnamese...what a COMBO!!!!...

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,280 Posts
This is probably a waste of time - but:

The courts did NOT "hi-jack" the election in 2000. Indeed, the evidence is that IF the recounts had continued, Bush would have won by a greater margin than the official one.

And no - Franken doesn't count the votes personally. But dishonest partisans intent on securing his election appear to be handling the chore satisfactorily for hm. It remains to be seen if the Minnesota (and possibly Federal) courts are in his pocket.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
yep..... a waste of time. old ben, dt, and mouse have it all figured out.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
So Al Franken is your man, right????.....You're happy about this, right?????.....
Figures...:confused::confused::confused:

well, I guess I can't talk......I mean, eitherway (Dem/Rep) Minnesota was screwed because of it's population......Liberals and Vietnamese...what a COMBO!!!!...
I take the term liberal to be a compliment; as for Vietnamese, I've worked with lots of them: the food's pretty good and the girls are cute, so what is there to dislike?

·
Read Only
4,675 Posts
If it meant what it originally did....

...Ben Gunn, you would be right to be proud. But what it means now is a mean-spirited supporter of the nanny state and dishonest "win-at-any-cost" politics, a shameful position, and totally dishonest. I have followed your posts for a while, and find nothing of merit in them. I sincerely hope you and a couple of your fellow leftists will find another sandbox to play in, and quit wasting our bandwidth. I am setting you to "ignore", and hoping that the majority of the posters here will follow suit.

·
Banned
3,626 Posts
I take the term liberal to be a compliment; as for Vietnamese, I've worked with lots of them: the food's pretty good and the girls are cute, so what is there to dislike?
Ya ever get any Vietnamese Pus*y that would scare the Sh*t outa penacillin?.....:D

Being a Liberal is NOTHING to be proud of Benn......Seriously, somebody pop some smelling sauce and wake this ***** up!!!!!!......

·
Silver Bullet member
4,752 Posts
...I am setting you to "ignore", and hoping that the majority of the posters here will follow suit.
I have had him (Ben Gunn rev2) and several others on Ignore for a long time. It would be most helpful if some of us would quit quoting him in posts. Then I could almost convince myself that he doesn't exist. How about it, people? Debate him by all means... just don't quote him, okay? Thanks.

The idea here is that quoting him gives him something like an evil half life.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Benji san has his head up his pooper like usual. I guess some tards did not read the details on how some countys and some "committies" counted votes different ways to include double voting , and "doctored" ballots.... oddly enough always in frankenshteens favor..... to include 4 out of 5 on the very panel that does the certification already out of the closet for him and wanting to quash any dissent and certify the frankenshteen.
I guess minnesota's political demoslobs took nightclasses on how chicago does it.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
So he's gonna be a US Senator...

Soon we'll look back fondly on the time when Al Franken's most heinous crime against America was Stuart Saves His Family...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Actually, there are plenty of similarities.

In both instances, the Democrats used the courts to buy enough time for the most liberal voting districts in the state to "find" more ballots for the Democrat.

The recounts don't end until the Democrat wins.

Recounts always verify the trend of the general election. What is happening in Minnesota-to put it "politely"-is a statistical anomaly.

Statistically, ballots would be "found" in pretty much the same ratio as the original voting numbers.

And what recounts did Gore win, by the way?

In 2000, the Democrats attempted to use the courts to overturn state election laws and deadlines (except, notably, the deadlines for overseas military ballots).

Republican manuevers in the courts were simply that existing LAWS BE OBEYED.

Don't you think it is at least a little "odd" that every court decision for Franken has broken exactly the way he needed it to?

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
72,410 Posts
What makes you think he (actually) did (get that many votes)? Remember what Stalin said - he didn't care who voted or how they voted as long as he got to count...
Stalin had a lot more control over the ballot boxes. Here, so far, it could be difficult to switch large amounts of votes.

In Kentucky in the past, some counties were always among the last to get their vote count done in statewide races. They had to wait see what the rest of the state did.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts