Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serbia is converted some russian bayonets (for hunting and fishing) ...
Yes, the designation is KAMP NOŽ, (Kampiranje nož), manufactured by Zavodi Crvena Zastava, Kragujevac.

As far as I know such knives were used up till then in the NJA, (Jugoslavenska Narodna Armija), as combat knife actually.

Best regards,
R.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Thanks R. i have forgoten the thread, yes it could be control mark, but doesnt mean a military, normal end control or crossguard used from Military production line.b.r.Andy

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
... yes it could be control mark, but doesnt mean a military, normal end control or crossguard used from Military production line. ...
Andy, if Zastava used importet, soviet, bayonets to create such knives, why there´re jugoslav acceptance marks hallmarked upon the crossguard ? ... ;)

BTW., you can find such control stamps also on the jugoslav Zastava 1956 submachine gun -bayonet.

Best regards,
R.

·
Registered
119 Posts
long story......
Army has purchased a number of AK47 from African countrys , because at that time relations between Yugoslavia and Russia were bad and they could not able buy direct from Russia.
Kalashnikovs were tested in the military like bayonets and because of that military control markings.I have no idea what happened afterwards with guns, but bayonets later changed the handle and released as sports equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.