Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got me a new handgun 7.62X39:thumbsup:. This is the only way you can have it in Kalifornia paid with registration,bullet button and tax,total 700$:barf:
Going to shoot it on Wednesday. will post some pics and range report;)

Made in Romania/Cugir 2010

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sorry Kalifornia sucks man, is that 10 round mag made from a 30 round body? Nice Draco though. Ever thought about movin to Nevada or somethin? I do like the pistol though, those are alot of fun & good for CQB. Now you have to do the open carry walk through Wal-Mart.........

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
I am tempted to get one of those Draco fun guns. I have a few friends who really like theirs and the prices in Kentucky are very reasonable. Also thinking about the big stacks of 9mm ammo in the shops and that a Hi-Point 9mm carbine with an ATI Beretta Storm style stock might be fun also..."Can't get no respect!"

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
54,918 Posts
They got some odd laws, not California odd but still odd for a guy who has lived in KY as long as I have. Own a firearm and a mag that accepts over 30 rds, it's a NFA weapon now. Want to keep a rifle and ammo in the locked trunk-no you can't. CCW has a whole host of dumb rules you got to follow, etc...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts