Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a laminated M44 dated 1944 from AIM yesterday. Let me tell you it is the best looking M44 in my collection by far! The quality is out of sight. I have bought from a few diffrent sources from the board sponsors, and so far I can not get over the quality of this M44 from AIM. Now if I could only figure out how to post a picture!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought two Laminated M-44's from AIM and am Equally Pleased.. Aim Has always sent me Good Rifles..

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
You got lucky. When you order M91/30 from them, tell them to secure the bayonet, otherwise the bayonet will be loose in the box...
I have never had this problem with an order from AIM and have spent many "bayo units and accessory kits" with them.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I have never been disappointed with AIM they have always delivered a quality product. I never had any problems with a bayonet being loose in the box.

G

·
I love AIM and have always been very happy with their rifles. They're second only to Empire Arms in my book...

...but a very CLOSE second!
;)

·
Gold Bullet member
4,804 Posts
I bought quite a bit of stuff from AIM when I first got my C&R license. Everything was generally okay but I have experienced the loose bayo in the box from them. Might depend on who fills the order or how busy they are at the time....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont see how they could have shipped anything loose. My M44 was bubble wrapped with all the goodies nice and snug. A very good packing job was done on the rifle. With that said. I have gotten some from other suppliers that had that sickening rattle inside the box. On a couple of those I was afraid to open due to the carnage that I might find. Some of those were ok, and some just made you sick. I.E. bolt handles stuck through the box. Bayonets that totally assualted the stock in transit. And the worst being the muzzle sticking through the box with the crown all banged up! Not the case at all with AIM. I am still flabergasted at the quality of the riffle and the packageing.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
AIM is indeed a good place with good people that work there. No company is perfect but AIM is one of the best there is. They do indeed care about what they sell which is not the case with all sellers.

·
Registered
770 Posts
AIM has been good to me but I have the advantage of going there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i've only bought one firearm from aim (this one) but i have made a number of ammunition orders with them always happy with how they package their stuff... and it always arrives the day after they ship it out (unless it ships on a friday then it sits at the local hub until monday) their location in ohio and my location in southern indiana helps with the shipping time

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like AIM and have bought a lot of guns and ammo from them. Always good service. I only live 20 minutes away and it's nice to see the item before you buy.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is it counterbored? Who's the importer and where is the import mark? Thanks for the info.
TGI is the importer, and yes she is counterbored. Has a very nice trigger pull also. Import markings left front side of barrell. Hard to notice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts