Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Aim usually send out quality surplus rifles? Are there more happy campers out there with Aim's track record or disgruntled ones?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Another long time happy AIM camper here!!! Killer customer service and super fast shipping. Hands down one of the best vendors in the business.

The only thing I would suggest with AIM is not paying for the "hand pick" fee as I have gotten equal quality pieces having paid and not paid for it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have been an AIM customer for ~5 years and have always been happy with the quality of the rifles that I have purchased from them.

Whenever someone does have an issue with something shipped from AIM (a situation that cannot be avoided), Erik always moves quickly to deal with the situation.

·
Registered
170 Posts
AIM is great. I've always been happy with what I've gotten. The one time they messed up my order (7.5 Swiss instead of 7.5 French) they more than made up for it.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Im with Zhukov59 on the hand pick If they call it good its good.
If they call it very good its very good....

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have never had anything shipped form AIM but I only live a couple hours away and make it down at least once a year. They are great to deal with and will go out of their way to make sure that you walk away happy.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have had great dealings with AIM. One time I was not pleased with what I received and they refunded the money without a problem. The thing that got me was that I hadn't asked for a refund. Yes I will buy from them without reservation and highly recommend them.

·
Registered
436 Posts
AIM

I'm another very happy AIM customer. I have purchased both firearms and ammunition from them for several years and have been pleased.
I've only had one minor issue in all of my dealings with them and they took care of it on the spot. They are one of the best companies to deal with in my opinion.
Pat

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
They have GREAT customer service!!! They will take care of ANY problem, no questions asked. I recommend them without hesitation!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I've bought several rifles and several cases of ammo in the past from AIM and have received great products and fast service.:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts