Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
I've never ordered from AIM before. Can you give me a ball park shipping figure on a 1000 rnds of Mak ammo? Also what's the recommended form of ID to furnish them? Driver's license.

Many Thanks.......... J in VA.
Go to their website, all the info on ordering ammo is there. When you go thru the checkout process it'll give you the shipping. Good people to deal with.

·
Registered
184 Posts
How does the Brown Bear compare to Silver Bear FMJ? I thought I had read that the Brown was considerably dirtier shooting than the Silver. I picked up a case of the Silver Bear and am pretty happy with it but did pay $199/1000rnds.

·
Registered
195 Posts
How does the Brown Bear compare to Silver Bear FMJ? I thought I had read that the Brown was considerably dirtier shooting than the Silver. I picked up a case of the Silver Bear and am pretty happy with it but did pay $199/1000rnds.
I am wondering the same thing. I've bought the Silver Bear JHP and FMJ and the Brown Bear FMJ. I only shot 100 Silver Bear rounds, so I can't say which is dirtier. I'd like to know if I am just wasting the extra money on the Silver Bear. I am wanting to try S&B or another brass casing 9x18, but I don't know if it's worth the extra money. I feel comfortable carrying Brown Bear FMJ for defense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.